JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 9




Up early! And woke to the snow fluttering down; with a beautiful white blanket across the ground. It didn't last long, it quickly melted in no time at all. But it sure was beautiful to watch and look at while I drank my morning coffee. I was able to catch a few snaps of the melting snow before I started my day.I worked once again a little on my taxes. As I am trying to do a little everyday until I'm ready to get them done with the tax man. Off to work for a short bit. Then home and did some house. keeping. I was a bit bored so took a walk around the neighborhood today. 




Thankful List Of Five


  1. Evening out with friends after work
  2. The fresh crisp scent of the morning with the fallen snow
  3. My Wii to exercise too
  4. God's gentle nudge 
  5. For the hope we have in Him

2 Corinthians 12:9


"My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness."


God help me to be aware of my limitations and to be willing and ready to ask for your help.


How is the weather where you live?

1 comment:

Denise said...

I love snow so much. We are having an early spring here, temperatures in the 70's.