JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 15


When I got up this morning to get ready for work there was frost on the ground. Let CK out to take care of her business in 28 degree weather. It was COLD! I thought OH! Lord, please I so want sunshine and warmth. Praise the Lord he heard my prayer and answered. It warmed up nicely to a balmy 52 degrees and beautiful blue sky's. I took and walked over to Bi-Mart to do some shopping. I got a a lot of little projects out of the way and worked some more on some other more time consuming ones. I even washed the bay window in the living room and the bedroom one as well. I love the sun shining through. I took a couple of short walks around the complex; as I didn't go to the gym today again. Trying to eat a bit more healthy as well. Tomorrow I will make a roast in the Nu Wave though I was thinking maybe of putting it in the crock pot too. I don't know. I will see how I feel tomorrow. All that could change.


Thankful List Of Five

  1. Two legs to be able to walk and enjoy the beautiful surrounds about my neighborhood
  2. Getting up early to accomplish going to the grocery store early and out of the way
  3. Simple easy dinners that don't take a lot of effort or work
  4. Birds chirping their love songs and the beauty of the day 
  5. God's grace and mercy

Psalm 67:7

"God shall bless us; and all the ends of the earth shall fear Him."

Loving Father, thank you for your blessings because they demonstrate to the world your love for me.


How is the weather where you live? Is Spring springing up?





















1 comment:

Denise said...

Spring is springing up, love it.