JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Thankful Thursday



Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
I am
NOW
Also linking up with
Grace Alone
As well as:
 First Day of My life 
as well for thankfuls.
See what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
***********************************************************************************




  1. Wish books~Catalog's
  2. Morning coffee to start the day
  3. Shoes that are helping my feet not to hurt as bad
  4. The Lord's love letter ~ His Holy Word
  5. New cook books to try some new recipes; (I might learn to like cooking yet.) lol
  6. Phones that make the distance from loved ones not so far away and Face Book too.
  7. Daylight to work by in the living room window when you don't want to turn on lights
  8. Spell check
  9. Friends old and new
  10. Gods unconditional love
  11. Hot tea
  12. Learning to De-clutter my life
  13. Old family photos shared
  14. The amazing gift of life through our Savior Jesus
  15. Having a new day to learn something new and give something back 



What gifts have you unwrapped this week that your thankful for? 












ThankfulThursday

3 comments:

jeanne said...

I enjoyed your list of things to be thankful for today. Amen to the coffee one. smile. I like that your list is long because it shows what a lovely person you are.
Blessings to you and yours.
Hugs, Jeanne

Denise said...

Wonderful post.

Cami said...

Wonderful thankful list!! So many great things to be thankful for!
I am so thankful for you linking up!! <3