JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, March 2, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 10


Out the door early! Headed to the salon to make all the lovely ladies beautiful! I'm so blessed to have a job I love. I have a few gentleman that came in today for haircuts. They looked so dapper when they left! Love seeing them all smile when they walk out the door. It was a quiet day. Really praying for things to change at the salon. I know God has a plan. And all things work out for His good and glory. Hubby reminded me that I have been through tough times before and I will come through this one too. After I was done at the salon, I headed over to John's and took care of his bills for him. So he is payed through another month. I like that feeling of paid bills. I just wish there was a way never to have them again.  I guess that would be called ,,,,,,,



Thankful List Of Five


  1. Playing Words With Friends while talking with them on the phone; when they live in another part of the country. Makes you feel like you are right there.
  2. Back rubs
  3. Friends that make you laugh and giggle
  4. The work the Lord blesses me with everyday
  5. A full tank of gas

Psalm 68:19

"Blessed be the Lord, who daily loadeth us with benefits."


Lord, each day is a brand new start. Help me to be inwardly open to what you have for me today.


Do you love the job you have?




2 comments:

mi said...

I like your number 1 :)

Denise said...

I like your list, hope you enjoyed your weekend.