JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 29


Time is slowly inching away. Spring is here though it still feels like Winter here. I'm beginning to think someone is confused with the seasons. Though God can do whatever He likes. I think the weather man needs to consultant with him and so does Mr. Winter and Miss Spring!
I didn't sleep well last evening. I was wide awake at 4 this morning. So I did some praying. Then turned on the TV. As I know I can usually fall back to sleep with that boob tube on.In dozed in and out until about 6:15 then I gave up. Up and running I was. Headed to the gym. Then home. Took care of some business errands and some other business items today. It doesn't feel like I got a lot done. But I know I did. Hubby was home today. He is sick. Praying I don't catch whatever it is that is making him ill. Went to Popeye's to get chicken this evening so I didn't have to cook. Yea! It is very cold here today. I haven't been able to get warm at all. I'm thinking mittens would be nice actually.


Thankful List Of Five


  1. Having girlfriends to work out with in the gym
  2. The birth of my oldest grandson today!Who made me a grandma 15 years ago. Happy birthday Anthony!
  3. My youngest daughter putting me on her two children's emergence list. Even though we live in another state. Makes me feel closer somehow
  4. Ink for my printer
  5. God's daily love for me

Psalm 29:11

"The Lord will bless his people with peace."

Lord, help me to follow your will with eagerness, knowing that to do so is the surest path to peace.


Are you on an emergence list?


2 comments:

Denise said...

I pray that your husband feels better very soon. Praying for your grandson to have a great birthday.

Holly said...

I like this quote, Bethe, that the Lord will bless us with His peace!
Just thinking of you and thought I'd stop by.
xo
Holly