JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Lent Season ~ Thankful List/Verse With Prayer: Day 25


I pray your Saint Patty's Day was filled with family and friends. Laughter and joyous love to fill your heart and home with memories to last a life time. 

I know our Saint Patty's Day was one of some chores that had to be done. Hubby had to work. I arose early. Though i would much rather have slept in. But for whatever reason I was up early and at them. I got laundry done. Corn beef cooking for dinner. Dishes washed up. Then when my dear friend arrived we had time to chat and laugh the day away. Though i must say she helped me get more of my tax papers in order. Not to much more work and they will be ready to take to sister to do. A great "BIG" Thank you to Kathrine for her assistance on getting my tax papers in order. We took some of the corn beef over to John for dinner. Did a little house keeping for him this afternoon. Then we went out for a late lunch and ice cream. Yummy in the tummy! Then home and out and running with CK! We all went and visited my neighbor Pat. We took her some yummy corn beef dinner as well. Then hubby came home. So we all ate dinner and enjoyed so laughter. As the night dwindled on the laughter continued. What a wonderful day. Laughter and friendship does the heart good. Especial when you throw some good cooking and love in with it. Though it looks like I will be cooking another corn beef tomorrow. We just dint get enough. Good thing I had bought four.


Thankful List Of Five


  1. Getting chores done early so I could enjoy the day
  2. Lots of laughter filled with great memories
  3. Corn beef and cabbage dinner for Saint Patty's Day; enough to share with others
  4. Tax papers getting closer to being complete for send in
  5. The sunshine that broke through the raindrops of Gods tears of love

Psalm 34:22

"The Lord redeemeth the soul of his servants: and none of them that trust in him shall be desolate."

My Lord and my God! I claim you as the Source and Object of my life.


Do you prepare corn beef and cabbage for Saint Patty's day?




2 comments:

Rosebud Collection said...

You know, your comment and different name, threw me..I kept saying to myself..I am not sure I know this person. As soon as I saw Beth..the light went on. Sometimes I am a bit slow..haha..
What a great St. Patty's Day you had and you sure shared it with many..Bless you.
Have a wonderful Sunday..
Sending love and blessings..Carolyn

Denise said...

So glad you enjoyed your day.