Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun with Tara over at Undeserving Grace.
Also linking up with
As well as:
First Day of My life
as well for thankfuls.
See what others are thankful for.
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
- My daughter home from the hospital and feeling much better. And the doctors being thoroughly as they try and find out what is wrong with her.
- The birth of my husband today! today is dear hubby's birthday! Happy birthday you honey!
- Extra hair appointments and haircuts
- Pill pockets from Greenies for CK
- Time to catch up on my blog and to not only write; but read some as well
- New size of pants and top. YEA!
- Praise music that soothes my soul; and reminds me of the lover of my soul
- Bills getting paid and having the resources and money to pay them
- Hot baths with bubbles
- Quiet nights
- Brothers and sisters in the faith standing in the gap in prayers with you
- Tooth brush, tooth paste and mouth wash
- Friends who support you
- Typing skills
What gifts have you unwrapped this week that your thankful for?