JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

9 Things you many not know about me....






9 Things you many not know about me....

So here is some things you didn't know about...



1. I became a grandma when I was 39 years old

2. I purchased my first car from a dealership when I was 55 (Yes! That would be this year 2013)

3. I have lived on both the Atlantic and Pacific Oceans


4. I have been watching "General Hospital" since I was a little girl when my mom watched it when it was a black and white half hour soap. Yes! It has been around that long....and I remember many of the original characters that help create this iconic soap opera


5. I was a waitress at the Woolworth soda fountain and I help close one of the very last Woolworth soda fountain in Sacramento, California In the Country Club area

6. I use to drive conversion vans to dealerships all over California

7. I have used Mary Kay products for 33 years

8. I use to race on dirt tracks in California with my ex-fianca'

9. When I was a teenager I worked in a TV shop where I had to sort TV tubes



Do enjoy reading trivia about your bloggie friends?
www.marykay.com/eherandez1

3 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

I'm a die-hard soap opera fan, too... The Young and the Restless. I grew up with it. Now I just watch occasionally, keep up with on-line summaries.

Unknown said...

this is awesome
I always watched As The World Turns until they took it off

Denise said...

I love General Hospital.