JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Thankful Thursday~


Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
No better place to be than here on a Thursday
What better way to start a day!
No better time then Now!
With a list full of thankfuls
Each one  fills my heart daily with the richness of His glory and love for me!
I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for
So lets get started.
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join me in the fun in giving thanks with a grateful heart!
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
What about you?





1. The love of the Lord
2. The roof over my head that I call home
3. Food in my cupboards and refrigerator
4. Money in my bank accounts 
5. Work for my hands
6. Friends that stop by and bless me with their friendship and love
7. Hard working hubby
8. Fuzzy warm night wear to keep me warm
9. Making my car payment (A special thank you Lord for providing amazingly always)
10. Gods favor
11. Being able to read and write
12. Encouragement
13. A walk in the Fall sunshine under the blue sky's
14. Finding some sweaters in the garage (Felt like early Christmas)
15. Giving some of my shoes and clothes to a friend
16. Vitamins
18. Kisses and Hugs
19. Gods grace and mercy 
20. Waking each new day with adventure in my heart



thankful thursday




www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Alison said...

Love your list - especially the fuzzy nightwear :)