JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 7, 2013

Thankful Thursday~




Here we are on Thankful Thursday!
No better place to be than here on Thankful Thursday
What better way to start a day!
No better time then Now!
With a list full of thankfuls
That fill my heart daily with the richness of His glory and love for me!
I have so many wonderful things to be thankful for
So lets get started.
Isn't it wonderful to be able to make a list and share all the many blessing that you are thankful for?
Come and join the fun
I know I'm very excited to share the wonders of the Lord through my thankful list
What about you?




1. My friends who up lift me up and encourage me
2. Make-up I just love playing with my make up and sharing it with others
3. The light that shines that I read and type to in the evening and early morning
4. Sliced apples and Carmel dipping
5. Warm Jammie's and slippers to keep my feet warm
6. God's love for me
7. The continued healing of my oldest daughter
8. The stillness of the night
9. My beautiful grandchildren the Lord has blessed me with. They amaze me each and everyday and I love who they are becoming
10. Note paper
11. Being able to work at what I love doing the most, which is doing hair in the nursing and assisted homes for out Seniors and disabled
12. Laughter
13. Homemade pumpkin soup (even better left over and warmed)
14. Soft gentle kisses
15. My new cell phone (even if I don't know how to use totally yet, or if I ever will)
16. My dansko's 
17. My new professional black/grey/white sweater jacket (It looks great on!)
18. The roof over my head that keeps me dry safe and out of the elements
19. Spell check
20. You that come and read my blog Thank you!



thankful thursday


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

















3 comments:

Unknown said...

Bethe,
I love your thankful list ;) we all have so much to be thankful for it is hard to put into a list!!!

hugs

Alison said...

Love your list!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the reminders. Your list made me smile!!