JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photo A Day~

DAY 20


Thankful

I'm thankful for the job I have and the work the Lord blesses me with. The ability to stop and pray with those in need of prayers. Their thankfulness for me being there and more than happy to pray besides doing their hair. Love the work I do even when I don't think I have something to offer God shows me other wise. Thank you Lord for the work of my hands and the provision and the ability to stand and pray for others.



 The beautiful red trees at the intersection where I turn to go to work.
Just loved the red red trees and the beauty.
Even with the over cast grey skies and rain there is a beauty that brings such peace to my heart.
Love that burning red aglow!


As you see even the light was red so I was able to snap these two photos before heading off to work.
The evergreen trees just frames the beauty of red.
What a picture to behold.
Almost made me wish I didn't have to go to work so I could head to the park and just sit and enjoy this amazing red beauty.

Do you like to sit in the park by yourself and take in all the beauty surrounding you?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This is amazing!!! I love fall it is my fav time of year. Thank you for sharing
yes I love sitting alone at the park and absorbing God's beauty

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful pictures. You are such a sweet soul Beth. Always so inspiring and upbeat. I to love sitting alone and enjoying God's beauty. Blessings and hugs, xo