JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Photo A Day

DAY 35


Thankful

I'm so thankful for being able to purchase my Thanksgiving dinner! I'm thankful for a home to celebrate the things I have been thankful for over the past year. I love being able to just be thankful year round and not just on a traditional Holiday like Thanksgiving there are so many things to be thankful for year round everyday. Just waking up and breathing! So Many Blessings!


Fall Walk


Many of you may recognize this beautiful little path.
It is the one CK and I us to walk all the time together. 
I don't very often go over and walk the path any longer.
Though I think I should.
Floods of memories rushing in.
Today was a beautiful day for a short walk.
Blue skies of beauty rich Fall colors.
Views for miles to enjoy all of Gods creation and beauty that He has hand painted for us to enjoy.
Very cold!
I think I may need to get my mitts out if I go for a walk again.
Temps dipping even with the blue sky's.
Lows in the 20's and highs in low 40's.
Brrr.........
Full of beautiful Fall beauty as you see though.
The trees in full bloom of all the beautiful Fall colors that light up the sky like fire crackers.
Such incredible beauty!
I so enjoyed this little walk today.
Thinking how much I miss my CK girl.
Always enjoyed a good walk with her. 
She found some of the most interesting things along the path.
I did stop and find some interesting things today along my path as well besides precious memories.
I will be sharing some in the days to come.
I may even go back on the path and see what else I can find to share.
So many gifts hidden in fields of life.
One only has to take time and look about, and take in all the rich beauty.

Do some places bring back floods of memories for you?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1





2 comments:

Unknown said...

simply beautiful I have places that the memories come flooding back to me, IE the bus station in Tulsa where I met gilligan the first time, love n hugs

Susie Swanson said...

Beautiful. I always love your thankful list and your writing. You have such a pretty way with words. You should put them in a book. Hope you have a nice Thanksgiving. Love, Susie, xo