JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Photo A Day

DAY 31


Thankful

Today I am thankful for everyone...........


Flight Travels

Take First Week In October 2013
Portland Airport

Dreaming of far away places
Travel plans
Made to order
Purchase your tickets today
Where troubles are far
And fun is the special of the day
Flight plan
Is boarding at gate
Runaway 2
Have your dream tickets ready for boarding
Take off is at 
Wonder time
Dreamland
Flight Plan 2 
Dreamland
Is getting ready for take off
Fun
Runway 2
Is ready for departure
All locked in
For party time in flight
Where troubles are far
Laughter is the ticket
Smiles await you
Memories made to order
Flight plan
Fun runway 2
Time for take off
Where you will find
Dreams of far away places
Where happiness awaits
No sadness or despair
Escape is near
Happiness and joy
Await your arrival
Flight plan 2
Runway Fun
Is ready for landing
Here you will find
All that 
You dreamed
Flight plan 2
Has landed
Your Escape awaits you
De-boarding begins
To the land of magical dreams where wishes come true
And all your dreams await you
All this
And more
Awaits you in 
Flight plan 2
Dreaming
Of far away places
Where your hearts desire is filled
With all the wonders and joys
That you can imagine
At dreams of far away places
Make your tickets for your get away today
At Flight Plan 2
We await your
Arrival
Dreaming of far away places
Purchase your tickets today
Here at 
Flight Plans 2 Dreamland
Happy to service you
In all of your
Dreamland escapes

~Beth~

Do you dream of the far away places that you can escape the worries of today?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Two Shoes Tuesdsay

Linking up this week with "Two Shoes In Texas
For a writing prompt
www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




2 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I love your journey so sweet of you to be sharing it with me. Tanks so much for your sweet comment on my new post, hoping you have a wonderful weekend with your family.
xxoo
Diane

Unknown said...

Love the poem you are awesome
Hugs