JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Photo A Day


Day 19


Thankful

I'm thankful for the support of family and loved ones when you need prayer they come in and stand next to you and encourage and love on you and pray like this is no tomorrow. I love that about my family and friends. It makes me feel like its just a small bump in the road instead of a mountain that is movable. Love you all thank you so much! For being you and the rocks that God has surrounded me with!


My wonderful bowl of homemade pumpkin soup that I cooked for two days.
I topped with sour cream cheese and walnuts.
What a yummy dinner it was.
Still have a pot full left so guess what we will be having this evening?
Happy harvest meals in this household.

Do you like trying new dishes and meals?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

that looks yummy!!! I have never had it but willing to try it if I can find it around here. I love new recipes