JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, November 28, 2013

Photo A Day


DAY 43


Thankful

Today I am so thankful for the blessing of the past year and how the Lord has meet so many needs above and beyond. I'm thankful for family and friends far and near. For my health and the work of my hands. So many blessing to be thankful for. So numerous to many to count. Thank you Lord for the gifts of this year and the ones yet to come.

The Closing Of a Thankful Day


This wonderful bottle of wine I purchased when i was at Oceanshores, Washington for the weekend with my Mary Kay girlfriends. We went to a wonderful little Irish Pub and this wine was so good. So I bought a bottle thinking we would drink it in our room....but did not. So brought it home and today we broke it open. Very smooth tasting wine. I just love the label on it!


A Thanksgiving just wouldnt be complete without pumpkin pie. So I stopped the otehr day on the way home and purchased this one. It is a triple layer cream pie. It is a Cream Cheese cake and puumpkin layered with whip cream on top, Oh so very rich and yummy! Really glad I decided on this one. A nice way to end the day of Thanksgiving.


Hope you all had a wonderful day filled with many blessing with loved ones around the Thanksgivng table.

Are you doing any Thanksgiving shopping or Black Friday shopping?


Holiday is a vacation not a season on the calendar. Its Happy Thanksgiving. Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year! ~ Words of Beth

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

2 comments:

Tablescapes By Diane said...

Hi lovely lady.
I see you did a new post love your pie yummy. Oh you did ask about black Friday shopping not me to old. I hope you had a wonderful day with your family for Thanksgiving.
xxoo
Diane

Unknown said...

the pie looks yummy!!! hope you had a great day....will not find me shopping on Friday at all!!


hugs