JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Photo A Day

Day 41



Thankful

I'm thankful to be able to set my own work schedule. So I am able to set it so all the ladies will be beautiful for all of the events of the season of celebrations with loved ones and family. And I as well be able to enjoy some time with family and friends with some add extra days of R&R. Praise the Lord for being my own boss!!!

Angry Bird


This was so irresistible!
I had noticed a day or two ago that there was this funny looking thing sitting at the neighbors door.
So of course I had to walk over there and check it out. And am I ever so glad I did. So darn cute! The funny thing is I love angry birds. I fell in love with the angry bird game on my phone and Ipad. Though sadly I hardly play it any longer. But I just thought this fellow was to irresistible not to get a photo of.


As you can tell I really liked him a lot. They used their pumpkin too. Amazing is the pumpkin has survived into Thanksgiving. Glad he has or I may not have had the chance to see him and get a snap of him. I didn't know that they made these items to decorate with. I really think that is rather clever.
From an angry bird fan. "ME"!!!!!

Do you use your pumpkins and other Halloween decorations into the Thanksgiving season?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is amazing :) love it!!!
Angry birds is a riot!
thanks for sharing this beauty

PS I use fall and halloween decos thru Thanksiving