JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, November 25, 2013

Photo A Day


DAY 40


Thankful

I am thankful for across the miles even friendship is still held tightly and love crosses over the miles with laughter and joy even tears. But...it it always remains true to one another. So thankful for these friendships that the Lord sticks together like glue. You enrich my life and know me better than most over the many years of hope loss pain joy happiness just life in general. Yet your always there even across the miles.


Bare Branches Reaching

Campbell Park
Gresham, Oregon
This photo was snapped last week on one of my short walks. I just love how the trees appear to be stretching their branches to the heavens reaching for our Father in heaven. Or maybe they are Praising His holy name. The blue skies and the fallen leafs that are our Fall flowers of beauty scattered about dancing at their trunk. Just made a picturesque picture. I can almost feel the crisp cold of that day when I look at this photo... but...at the same time I can feel the warmth and love of our Savior in the beauty He has given us in this day. I am so grateful to be able to enjoy the rich beauty of the day that He has blessed me with. I pray each day I find the joy and beauty in it and that I will never grow tried of the beauty of the day and the blessing no matter what each day may bring. 

Have you already started preparing food for the Thanksgiving festivities and dinner?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Here when the trees are bare
it means not quite as harsh of a winter for us maybe the same for you