JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, September 5, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~Day 194



This staircase was on my path at Silver Falls.
I was actually going down this staircase.
It was so beautiful!
There are parts of this path that are extremely narrow.
Could make some very nervous.
Huge drops as well!

Should I Go Up Or Should I God Down?


Do you like a nice clear path that is already pathed out or one that you can work on making for yourself?

2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Hi Bethe. Those steps certainly do look steep. You wouldn't want to go falling down them! Makes a pretty picture though.

Hope said...

either direction will probably be just as sweet! beautiful photo!
thank you for your visit!