JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, September 8, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 197

This was the view from the car window when we were crossing the bridge to go to Bonneville Spa on September 1, 2011. It was a beautiful day. The day was amazing! The beauty breathe taking going while we were there and on the way home. Nothing better than great friendship and company to make a perfect day more perfect! We were leaving Oregon crossing over to the Washington side.

NKJV

Isaiah 2: 3

Many people shall come and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, To the house of the God of Jacob; He will teach us His ways, And we shall walk in His paths." For out of Zion shall go forth the law, And the word of the Lord from Jerusalem.

God's Hand Painted Morning Mountain


Do you like taking pictures from the car and seeing how they turn out?

No comments: