JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, September 9, 2011

Finger Print Friday ~ Never Good Bye Until We Meet Again

There is a song by Steven Curtis Chapman that says:
I can see the fingerprints of god
When I look at you
I can see the fingerprints of god
And I know its true
You're a masterpiece
That all creation quietly applauds
And you're covered with the fingerprints of god

So look around you and see where YOU can see God's fingerprints. Is it in nature? Kids? Animals? Where do you see them? Here's how to join in.

1. Blog with your interpretation of God's fingerprints. Be sure to link back to Beki over at the Rusted Chain http://www.blog.therustedchain.com/ so others can find the entire list of participants!
2. After you've posted your blog, sign the Linky below. Have fun exploring the other links as well!
Please only sign in if you're participating. Hopefully this will make us look at things through fresh eyes throughout the week!
-------------------


It was a week of celebration and good-byes. Which I would rather say until we meet again. The lovely Patty, who is one of the awesome caregivers at Park view where I have my salon is moving to Arizona. It will be a loss for us. But I wish her well. She had worked at Park view formerly known as Johnson for nine years. A faithful hard working and dependable caregiver who will be greatly missed by all. I know I sure will  miss her. May the Lord go before her and prepare the way make her journeys and new begins easy to entreated and full of His joy and love.
Patty made me feel so welcome when I started and helped make my days easy as she helped with the ladies.
She never made me feel like it was a burden to help me with them!
She always had a smile for all and made you feel special when you where in her presence.
I know where ever so goes and what ever she does she will be an asset to the company.
A true friend and a blessing to all in her life!

NKJV

Matthew 5:16

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven.'

Joyful Patty!

Going Away Cake
YUMMY!

Steve
Patty
Kathy

When someone moves on in your life to you say good-bye or until we meet again? Or something else?

2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Lovely photos of Patty, and that cake!! She does look like a very happy, caring sort of person. I bet she will be really missed at the care home where you work my friend. That's such a shame when someone really good leaves, but, hopefully, there are other kind carers there as well. Enjoy your weekend, Bethe.

Gloria said...

Always a sad time when someone leaves, even though you want to be happy for them. Everyone must have their own adventures and see what God has in store for them next. The excitement of living, I think. She's one of those great fingerprints of God that really cares, and it's good that you got to know her.
Smile today.