JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, September 18, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 207

While wandering around on the pier in Astoria a few weeks ago, on August 20th.
We also saw many fishermen and their catches.
They where busy cleaning and filleting.
I was thinking how much my husband would have enjoyed being one of those fishermen.
He loves going out and I love eating fresh fish.

One Of Many Catches Of the Day

Do you like to go fishing? Do you enjoy fresh fish?


2 comments:

Southhamsdarling said...

Great photo there, and something a bit different for us today! I don't go fishing, but I certainly love eating fresh fish. Happy Sunday to you my friend.

Rainbow said...

Bethe,
I love fishing, and the end result is the best, fresh fish, there is none like it!!!!

Love and hugs
Rainbow