JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, September 16, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 205

Tickles
Giggles
Laughter
Fun
Oh!
How Auntie Bethe
Loves Her Great Nephew
Happiness and Joy
Grins and smiles from ear to ear
The heart is bursting with
Love!


Auntie Beth & Daniel

When you hold little ones do they just make your heart burst into joy?





1 comment:

Southhamsdarling said...

That is such a wonderful, happy picture of the two of you dear friend. Makes me happy and smiley just looking at it! Yes, little Ruby will be here in a minute, and my heart will be bursting with joy when I hold her in my arms!! Have a lovely weekend.