JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Being Highlighted On Crinkled Dress by Shauna

Friday at the Crinkled Dress - http://crinkleddresspoetryjournal.blogspot.com/
between 11:00 pm & 12:00 am - Shauna will be highlighting me.
She asked me some questions in which I  gave answers too.
You may find me over at her web address and find all the questions and answers over at her site.
I hope you drop in and read the fun Q & A.
Please pop on over. Hope to see you there.

Have you ever been highlighted or interviewed for another blog?



No comments: