JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, September 11, 2011

Another Quote From A Post On Face Book

My friend Jerry, had this wonderful quote on his Face Book page. It just spoke volumes to me. Isn't it interesting how some things seem to strike a cord with you.
I'm always thinking if I don't do it who will.
If I don't do it now when will it get done.
If we don't get from here to there then where is a good question.
The only way to do it is with integrity and loving kindness. I couldn't imagine doing it any other way.


If not me, then who?

If not now, then when?

If not here, then where?
...
If not with integrity and loving kindness, then how?

Author Unknown


What are your thoughts on this?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the very thought provoking quote. It brings to mind the quote by Edmund Burke "Evil flourishes when good men do nothing.”

Shauna said...

still thinking - the quotes are broad, could go
either way - the positive would be better natch.

Anonymous said...

How True! We need to work more on our character and not pay so much attention to what others are or are not doing.

God bless and have a great week :-)

~Ron

Mickie Brown said...

Beth, Great quote. Each of us has the responsiblity to be a "doer". So many times we wait for others to complete the task when we need to be the ones that "jump in" and get it done. Easier said than done many times. Thank you for sharing wise words to think about. Have a lovely week. Thanks again for all your lovely comments--I do so appreciate them. Hugs, Mickie :)