JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, September 16, 2011

Boost My Blog Friday~ Hop Hosted by Design it Chic

Well today is Friday!
And I have had a full crazy week!
With a full crazy day ahead.
Then a fun filled weekend with family and friends.
I will be traveling this weekend to a baby shower.
It is their first child.
How exciting!
Then I'm hoping a little drive to Crater Lake.
I will surely have plenty of new photos to add to my stories as well as my 365 days of photos.
So I will be a bit scarce this weekend.
As it seems that I have been missing in action as of late.
I'm sorry I haven't been around much lately as life has taken an interesting twist and turn in the tide of my life.
I do hope to be back and hopping around soon.
In the meantime I am linking up with Design It Chic for her Friday Blog Hop.
http://designitchic.blogspot.com/
Come join in on the fun and meet someone new.
Link up and travel the net around the world.


Do you like to go link up to blog hops see what the blogging world is up too?



#ff63e0



2 comments:

Susie Swanson said...

I've missed you Bethe, hope you have a great weekend and blessings to you always..Susie

Southhamsdarling said...

Enjoy the fun weekend you have planned. All sounds wonderful!