JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Word Prompts From Dodge Writes~

The rules are ... You must use 8 of the 10 words as they are given, in prose or any form of poetry.
Our words today are... ICED, FILTHY, FLAW, ROTATED, FOIL, STRIDE, EDGE, RELATED, CLOTH, KNOT...
OURS IS...


As my life moved in stride
One could be fooled
As there were many a flaw
As I rotated from one extreme to another
As I lived life on the edge
There was not one filthy cloth
That could foil or hide
What I felt inside
The knot in my heart
Was iced over
With a life of pain
Related to great loss
Of a life that had been spent

~ Beth ~




http://dodgewrites.blogspot.com/


Is Fall in the air where you life or is it Spring? What is the weather change? Are you happy about it?


1 comment:

JL Dodge said...

Wonderful Beth, I'm always in awe of how easy you put our words to use !
Thank you for joining us !
Much love
JL