JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, September 29, 2011

365 Days Of Pictures ~ Day 218

The girls resting and waiting upon me after I walk through the gardens at the Grotto. It was such a wonderful journey and peaceful spiritual walk through the upper gardens.
I look forward to doing another one very soon.
It was a bit crowed there the day we went.
But still a wonderful peaceful walk.
We saw a bride and groom in the garden up by the red church.
I will have to post that picture I think I got one of them.
It was a perfect day!
We went on to a late lunch after we left the Grotto.
We went and had a taco salad.

Resting And Waiting

Are you the one waiting or at they waiting on you?

3 comments:

Karen S. said...

I'm always early to everything...so often I am waiting...but anything worth having is worth waiting for!

Southhamsdarling said...

UsuallY I'm always the one waiting around for everyone else!!

Rainbow said...

I love the pic thank you for sharing.

hope you are doing well

Blessings
Rainbow