JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Candid moments

Book


My book arrived today in the mail.
I am so excited!
My girlfriend told me about this book.
Though I had heard about it before.
But really didn't pay much attention to it.
But .... with my health being a main focus.....
This was the time.


I know I need to lose weight.
Exercise more...
Which I have been trying to do.
Though the next step I believe is getting back to the gym.
Just wish I could find a work out partner.
Have lots of friends willing to be my accountability partner. 
But still need someone to exercise with!
Thank you Lord for all the support!


As I was just flipping through the book checking it out I found some great inspiration.
Found this to be interesting.
Though it shouldn't surprise me.
As they say set yourself around those you most want to be like.....
So...
Why not in health too!


This one I had already learned when I was doing the Prism program a few years back.
So I know I'm on track with this great piece of information.
Not always the easiest thing to do.
It takes lots of effort on my part. 
One I hate grocery shopping.
Not much of a cook and not creativity enough in the kitchen.
But am learning.
Not to mention I find it more expensive to shop fresh.
Hope to find some great ideas in this book.
Should be fun....
If nothing else interesting as well as educational.


Journaling 
Another thing we learned in the Prism program that I'm not real good at.
I also was doing this for awhile when I had all my mouth problems that I still deal with.
Just really not good at journaling about my food.
I'm sure there is a good reason and purpose. 
As I recall it helps show eating patterns as well as why and how much etc.
As well as the emotional aspect of eating habits.
Helps with dealing with why?
I'm sure we will learn more as I read the book.
I'm going to try real hard to follow the plan set before me.


And the book begins.
Please pray with me as I start this forty day journey.
One of the things I'm excited about this book is it is by Rick Warren, who wrote "The Purpose Driven Life".
I read that book twice and really felt like I grew a lot from that experience.
Feeling hope and success here.
He has another book I'm interested in as well.
"What On earth Am I Here For"
Something to look forward to in the future.
 As all of his books require time and mediation and working it out.
Never have been disappointed by books that make me work out a bit so that I grow into the person I am created to be.
 With faith and work believe in who first loved me,
All things are possible.
Looking forward to the end results of health and fitness.

Do you struggle with weight and eating disorders? What do you do? What helps you?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.


January Joy Dare

Day 29

A song heard, A soft word, Light seen

A song heard Stevie Wonder Signed Sealed and Delivered
A soft word thank you
Light seen would be the light bulb turned on in the light fixture; to see so I could get cleaned up for the day


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


No comments: