JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Candid Moments

Just Amazing

Horsetail Falls
January 2014
 As I keep cleaning through photos I find amazing pictures.
This one I took at Horsetail Falls just this past week.
I did do some touch up with this one on Instagram.
I love how it turned out!

Mt. Hood, Oregon
Picture captured by hubby's friend!
December 2013
The picture above was taken my one of my husbands friends one late afternoon near Timothy Lake, Oregon.
I love this photo of Mt. Hood with the moon directly over it. Then the trees lining the bottom.
A picture perfect photo.
I think it should be a post card. 

Multnomah Falls Lodge
January 2014

This photo I took last week also at Multnomah Falls of the lodge.
I posted it on Face Book and one of my friends Deann, took it and cleaned it up and framed it.
Isn't it beautiful?
This one could be a post card as well.

Do you like to do photo touch ups?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

A Holy Experience


With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.

January Joy Dare

Day 8 
Dusky light, surprising reflection, lovely shadow
This one I think it going to be a bit challenging for sure. But...as many of you know I do like a good challenge.
Dusky light would surely be the dusky day we have had. No sun nor breaks at all. Gray clouds sprinkled with rain showers, which are most needed whether I like it or not! Rather a blue kind of a day! But truly blessed to have yet another day to find joy and adventure.
Surprising reflection would be the face shining back at me in the mirror as I put on my face it brings a smile even when I don't feel like it! 
The lovely shadow would be hard to find today. But...it would be the shadows made from the flickering lights inside the house which bring light and warmth to the room. They also create interesting shadow of play around the room. Kinda of fun to see what they create.




www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

No comments: