JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Candid Moments



Waiting



This beautiful statue and welcome is sitting next door.
I really think that both yard pieces are waiting upon Spring and Summer, just as I am.
I love how the little boy looks like he is praising the joy of the day and all the Lord has gifted him with.
The butterfly that represents the new life and new day of beginnings everyday.
Nothing better than joy with a breathe into the new day of smiles and sunshine!
Nice to know one is welcome!
Bright colors and joy felt!
Just pure joy!

Do you love yard decor?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.

January Joy Dare

Day 30
3 Old things seen new

1. My Mary Kay business every time I go t a meeting I see it in a new light and a new way. Love how it brightens my day and the week.
2. One of my old white blouses that I forgot I had, still looks new and it was cute on too!
3. My hair clippers that I had to take apart and re put together today so I could use the.




A Holy Experience



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1








No comments: