JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Candid Moments


Horsetail Falls

Horsetail Falls, Oregon
Old Scenic Hwy
January 2014
 The day i was out with my beautiful friend Carol we traveled down the scenic hwy to several of the falls along the old hwy.
Horsetail is one of my favorites. 
It is so beautiful!
But I guess one of my favorites is always the one I'm at.
But my two favorites in the gorge on the scenic hwy are Multnomah Falls and Horsetail Falls.
Many of you know how I love trees so this one above was a great shot for me as I centered the Falls inside the barren branches of these trees.


Horsetail Falls, Oregon
Old Scenic Hwy
January 2014
 As you can tell the falls does appear to look a lot like a horse's tail.
Again I wanted to get snaps of the falls with the trees as the frame work of the beauty of the cascading water.
It was very icy around the falls and on the roads. 
My hands were so numb from the chill of the day.

Horsetail Falls, Oregon
Old Scenic Hwy
January 2014
 It was such a great day out taking photos of the beauty surrounding us.
I am so grateful to live in such a beautiful area and to be able to enjoy it.
It is nice to be able to hop in the car and just drive about 15 minutes into the most amazing beauty created by our Lord for us to enjoy.

Horsetail Falls, Oregon
Old Scenic Hwy
January 2014
 The wonderful pool of cascading water.
This was another swimming hole of mine when I was a child.
You can still get into the water here.
As you see there is a staircase leading down to this pool of cold water.
Lots of rocks!

Horsetail Falls, Oregon
Old Scenic Hwy
January 2014
One more view of Horsetail Falls.
This one was taken a little to the left of it.
Making huge cold splashes into that water pool below.
What an adventure it must have been to come through here as a pioneer.

To you have special Winter adventures you like to go on?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.

January joy Dare
Day 7 3 Graces from people you love

1. You are special to me and I love you
2. Thank you
3. I miss you


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




1 comment:

Unknown said...

beautiful!!! thank you for sharing, hope you stayed plenty warm