JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Candid Moments


Family


Bob, Sonja, Nick, Hubby
January 27, 2014

Hubby went to California for a visit. 
Sadly he didn't get to see the children or grands as their schedules didn't work out as planned. 
But he did get to see other family while visiting.
He saw his beautiful sister and her wonderful husband.
And one of his oldest and dearest friends since he was a mere child of 6.
Along with some other friends from childhood and new friends as well.
They had a wonderful time reminiscing of days gone by.
Horse back riding and lots of laughter and food.
Wish I could have been there.
Happy to have the picture.


Do you live near your family? Do you spend lots of time with them and old childhood friend?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.

January Joy dare

Day 25



A grace borrowed, found, inherited

Well I'm not sure how well I will do with these three.....
A grace borrowed would most likely be the Joy dare challenge that I do that I found through my blogging a few years ago on A Holy Experiencehttp://www.aholyexperience.com/ What a fun inspirational place to go and visit! Also on Face Book Ann Voskamp. She post the Joy Dare every month along with great tips for growing spiritual and living a simple life. 
My found grace would be my attitude today as I had several things that I am working on and it takes the right attitude and positivity. Thank you Jesus!
Inherited would be being able to pray. Grandma and mom both set and taught us wonderful examples of praying growing up.


January joy Dare

Day 26
A gift before dawn, at noon, after dark
My coffee is always a gift anytime but before dawn is always the best!
At noon is the beautiful blue sky and no wind today so far! A blessing indeed!
After dark is being snuggled up in my warm jammies and a cozy blanket watching TV


January Joy Dare

Day 27
3 Gifts in the kitchen

My banana for breakfast
Clean dishes
Katherine Fischer Huston making me lunch today! What a blessing thank you so much!



January Joy Dare
Day 28
3 Graces found in friends

1. Support of love and prayers 
2. Words of encouragement wen feeling like you just cannot do it any more
3. Calling to check in to make sur your okay and if there is anything they can do for you!


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1









1 comment:

Unknown said...

this is awesome, I live 10 miles from my parents and I spend time every day, my brother is only an hour, however cousins are spread all over the US I love spending time with family and OLD friends