JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Three Word Wednesday


Faithful, adjective: Loyal, constant, and steadfast; (of a spouse or partner) never having a sexual relationship with anyone else; (of an object) reliable; true to the facts or the original.

Isolate, verb: Cause (a person or place) to be or remain alone or apart from others; identify (something) and examine or deal with it separately; cut off the electrical or other connection to (something, esp. a part of a supply network); place (a person or animal) in quarantine as a precaution against infectious or contagious disease.

Scrutinize, verb: Examine or inspect closely and thoroughly. 

Lost in emotion
Faithful to one
Isolated from another
Scrutinize the future
Faithful to one
While lost to another

Once faithful 
To a fault
Feeling so isolated
Reaching and searching
Scrutinizing the past
Faithful to one
Isolated from another
Scrutinizing what could have been
If live had been different

What is lost
In raw emotion
Once so faithful
Causes such pain
This love
This raw emotion
Causing scrutinizing
Isolation 

~Beth~

Do you sometimes wonder how all these words are going to work together into something creative?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1





No comments: