JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, January 24, 2014

Candid Moments

Kitty




Meet the kitty in the window.
She belongs o the neighbor next door.
She is always peeping out the window.
As looking like please let me out to play and chase the leaves.
Maybe catch a bird or flying squirrel or two.
There's a baby kitty as well.
Hope to catch one of the both of them peeping out the window together.
Sweet little faces.

Do you prefer cats or dogs as pets?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.

January Joy Dare

Day 23
3 Gifts found in Christ 

1!. Freedom~ Acts 13:39
King James Version (KJV)
39 And by him all that believe are justified from all things, from which ye could not be justified by the law of Moses.
2. Provision~ Philippians 4:19
New International Version (NIV)
19 And my God will meet all your needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus.
3. Rest~ Exodus 33:14
New International Version (NIV)
14 The Lord replied, “My Presence will go with you, and I will give you rest.”


January Joy Dare
Day 24

3 Things blue

1. The amazing blue sky we have been having for the past week
2. The blue color and line in the new 100 dollar bill. It is way cool!
3. And my blue eye shadows I love them though I don't wear them often enough!


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




2 comments:

Micupoftea said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog for the gyb event. What a sweet sentiment and candid photo of kitty. I enjoy cats most, although I had a dog as a child. I like the independence of cats. I can sleep late without worrying the dog needs to go out, cats are quieter (no barking to disturb neighbors), our belongings on tables and counters are left undisturbed- seems less troublesome. Our cats are harness trained and can go outside for walks or to keep me company while gardening- never unsupervised because we have coyotes that roam in the nearby hills. The cats also seem to entertain themselves most of the time although we play with them daily. Your blog has lovely quotes and photos. Have a nice weekend! :)

21 Wits said...

Cute kitty cat! I do adore them all, okay dogs on the top of the list, I have three, and we are down to one indoor kitty cat. Our oldest cat, (taken in from a family that wanted a catless house) went to kitty heaven this last year with my oldest dog the day before. Sad and tragic losses. I love my animals dearly!