JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, January 12, 2014

Candid Moments


Hand Craved


This cute little fellow was handcrafted by an artist here in the PNW.
I fell in love with him.
I didn't purchase; though I sure wanted too.
He would be perfect for door to welcome guest.


As you see his little welcome card can be turned around to say "Go Away!"
Just to cute!
I know I would never use that side but I sure did love it! 
Though maybe at night when lights go out one could flip his welcoming card, to say go away!
Thinking Garret would make a perfect welcome!
I see another trip up to Welches, and maybe I could purchase him if he is still there and available.


Do you enjoy buying from local artist in your area?


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.


January joy Dare

Day 12 Something above, below, beside



Okay I have been cleaning and working around the house all day. So.... Hmmm....
My above would be the roof over my head that keeps me safe from the elements and a place that I call home. The grey sky that I was so blessed that wasn't raining on me today. 
Below would be the floor that I have that I had the pleasure of vacuuming today.
Beside would be all that I'm surround with in beauty everyday with the love of family and friends. Thank you Lord for such a rich blessings!


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1





2 comments:

Unknown said...

love the bears, thank you for sharing. I am not sure what has happened to my photos :( it stinks guess blogger doesn't like them all the sudden :( trying to get it fixed

Unknown said...

I love this little bear!