JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 2, 2014

Candid Moments


Day Adventure At Multnomah Falls

January 2, 2014
Multnomah Falls, Oregon

Today I went out with my girlfriend Carol on a little driving adventure down the scenic highway to Multnomah Falls.
Of course we made many stops along the way as we viewed and took in all the beauty surrounding us.
It was an amazing day. 
We even got a late start and still had a full day.
I got some different views and photos of the Falls that I have never had opportunity to take before. Very pleased with them.
This one is a view of the Falls coming in at the left side instead of the right.
Love all the foliage and beauty that was captured.

Janaury 2,2014
Beth
I think someone is playing tourist here.
Love this capture of the upper view of the Falls. Snow lining the river bed below.
Leafs piked high at the gate.
A dry Wintry day in the Gorge.

January 2,2014
The Lodge at Multnomah Falls
It was a wonderful day to stop and have lunch.
In all the years coming here I never recall stopping and having lunch here.
What a wonderful treat and great meal we had.
The lodge inside is a wonderful warm rustic place.
The fireplace was burning and we were seated right next to it.
There were beautiful photos or maybe painting on the wall.
They still had their Christmas trees up so it was very festive.
Oh the food was excellent as well!
What a great idea and suggestion to eat here.
I will do it again!




January 2,2013
Multnomah Falls
Here we can see both levels of the fall and the bridge.
The snow lining the river bed.
Bare trees giving a window view that we wouldn't see in the Spring or Summer.
I have chills looking at this photo as I was so cold today when I was there.
I usually have layers and layers of clothing on.
But....not today.
I never tire of the beauty of this scenic area I live in.
No matter the season the weather it is always is beautiful.
I always feel so rested and refreshed when I leave here.


Are there some places you love to go to over and over again? Where are they?


With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.


January Joy Dare 
Day 2~ A gift outside, inside, on a plate
My gift outside is all the beauty I had the pleasure to take in today on the Scenic Hwy headed to Multnomah Falls and Horsetail to mention a few along with all the other views we took in on our adventure. So fun thank you Carol Miller.
Inside was the beautiful fireplace at the lodge at the Falls and the pretty Christmas trees. And the amazing paintings on the walls. WOW! So rustic and pretty. The great company catching up. Really was so much fun! All the times I have been there I had never been inside the lodge for a meal. Well worth it!
On my plate was a delicious meatloaf sandwich with homemade golden chips. Very yummy! So glad we decided to have lunch there.
A perfect day!


http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1



No comments: