JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Three Word Wednesday



Affable, adjective: Friendly, good-natured, or easy to talk to.

Galvanize, verb [with object]: Shock or excite (someone), typically into taking action: ; (often as adj. galvanized) coat (iron or steel) with a protective layer of zinc.

Rangy, adjective: Slender and long of limb; prone to roaming around with animal-like movements.



Galvanize these thoughts
As leading a rangy child
Affable is the way to go

~Beth~


Are you surviving the Winter blues?

http://www.threewordwednesday.com/



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1















4 comments:

Unknown said...

this is cool, one day I may take the boat over and join in on this hop

Old Egg said...

Good attitude to take with a rangy child!

Ornery Owl of Naughty Netherworld Press and Readers Roost said...

I'm trying to galvanize my thoughts about my newly diagnosed diabetes. It is a perhaps rangy child, definitely an ugly and unwanted one. But maybe I can tame it enough that I don't have to be quite so disturbed by its presence.

Anonymous said...

in this winter wonderland of gray and cloudy a childlike romp through the snow sounds heavenly....