JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, January 10, 2014

Candid Moments




December Warmth


Palmetto, Florida
December 2013
This was a beautiful flowering tree that was in the yard of my friends home.
That is part of the water reserve that is viewed from their enclosed patio.
I loved waking up and having coffee looking out into all the beauty and seeing the wild life.
There were alligators that live in the preserve as well as huge turtles. And many different wild birds. Oh it was wonderful to just sit and take it all in.
I love how the day would start in this room with such peace and tranquility as I looked out on to this beautiful wild life water reserve. Flowers and trees in bloom birds singing. What a beautiful choir of music to enjoy as you sat and mediated on the word of God before you started your days adventures. 

Palmetto, Florida
December 2013
The peaceful beauty just draws you in.
The peace that brings inner peace that is unspeakable;
That works it way out to over take every area of your being and life.
I just loved it!
You could just get lost in the still quiet peace of the morning, 
The afternoon delight of the playful birds and wildlife, the evening breezes of the dinner calls.
What an experience near the water preserve.

Do you enjoy sitting and watching the widllife?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.


January Joy Dare

Day 10 A gift sour, sweet, just right

Hmmm....
My sour gift isn't really sour but the only thing close would either be my lemon juice I drink every morning or the little cutie oranges that I had this evening. At any rate I'm sure grateful for them both.
My sweet is the macadamia nuts covered in chocolate that the sweet Mildred brought to me today for a sweet thank you treat! And it was so very yummy!
Just right would be the pinwheel steaks we had for dinner this evening.
I would say this covers the sour, sweet, and just right! 
Blessed indeed with good taste buds!


A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1






No comments: