JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Candid Moments


Yacht Club

December 2013
Florida
This photo was taken on one of my days out exploring the beautiful sites and sounds of Florida.
What a wonderful day, week and trip it was.
I had so much fun and enjoyed the beaches so very much.
This was a yacht club.
A girl can dream cannot she?

Do you take lots of photos of the places you go and the things you do?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.


January Joy Dare
Day 9 A gift held, passed by, sat with

Oh my goodness I think the Lord helped me fill these ones today.

A gift held I have many of those today. But I think I'm going to pick all of my old photos that I have been enjoying and sharing on FB today. They hold treasured memories of love

My gift that I passed by would be the opportunity to find the face in the tree near the Fairview Creek at the Divine Mocha Coffee Shop in Fairview today. I will need to go back and find the face in the tree.

Sat with would be my friend Randi Hilary today. We had a lovely time catching up and just laughing and sharing. We need to do that more often.
Thank you Lord for the lovely day.


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.come/ehernadez1





No comments: