JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Candid Moments





More Snowmen!!!


Yes! I found more snowman and I wasn't going to add any more this year. 
But....so it goes!
My girlfriend Edie had me laughing. She said snowman in my house multiply like rabbits.
I laughed so hard and had to agree.
Asked how hubby was taking all the snowmen coming in. 
I told her I think he is numb to it.
It is a fact in this house. 
They kinda grow on you.

The little beauty above was found at Pier 1 Imports in clearance.
How could I not purchase this beauty.
Came in a lovely box as well.
I did manage not to buy every snowman in sight.


Found the diffusers at Pier 1 as well.
Just thought this was a fun little item.
I most likely could have lived with out.
But....
I love Wintergreen scent as well.
Perfect scent for the Christmas season as well as the Winter months.


No! I didn't purchase this beauty!
He was a gift in a snowman bucket not pictured here.
The bucket was stuffed with little goodies for hubby and I!
And this pin was one of the items.
Just love this jolly happy snowman.
I can hardly wait to wear him.
Thank you to my girlfriend Carol
 For this snowman pin,
 Along with the bucket and goodies stashed inside for our enjoyment.
It was a wonderful unexpected surprise and gift.


And yet another pleasant surprise and gift as well from my friend Becky!
WOW!
I think my friends know me well!
She brought him over the day I did her make over hair and make-up.
What a fun day that was.
She presented me with him along with the snowman socks.
Told me it was an early birthday present.
Seems I'm getting all my birthday presents in December and early January.
I wont be getting any on my birthday at this rate.
Maybe I can have my birthday year round and gifts all year!
Wouldn't that be fun!
I have others that were added as well.
I did restrain today while shopping. I didn't purchase nay snowmen.
Well.....kinda I didn't.
I did buy snowmen wrapping paper. For two huge rolls only 2.50 a bargain at that.

Do you go over board in your collections when they are on sale?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/
With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.

January 1
Joy Dare
3 Gifts heard

1. Happy New Year!
2. I love you!
3. Laughter



A Holy Experience




www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

No comments: