JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, January 11, 2014

Candid Moments


Bike Art


This fun piece of art work is in the Administrator's office at the Village where I do hair on Tuesday's and Thursday's. I just love this piece.
It caught my eye and I love looking at it every time I go by his office.
I asked if I could take a photo of it because I enjoyed it so very much. 
I have never seen a piece of art like this with a bike put into a frame. 
It is an actual old bike with a steel frame around it. 
It is rather large and this photo doesn't do it justice at all.

Do you enjoy unusual pieces of art?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


With all my post this year I will be adding my "Joy Dare" as part of my post.
You can check out "A Holy Experience". 
Ann is an amazing writer and so up lifting and has many helps to help you grow spiritually.


January Joy Dare

Day 11
3 yellow gifts of fresh mercy

Not sure if I could find yellow in my day today....but I will give it a try!
1. The golden lights and flickers of the fire in the fireplace that we sat by today at Barlow Inn in Welches.
2. The unfiltered apple cider I have been wanting to buy to help heal my hubby's nails. I found some today when we stopped at Safeway in Sandy!
3. And for number three I am picking the yellow caution lights on the roadway. They are are pleasant reminder to slow down and enjoy your life and take in the beauty around you. Caution because you just never know. We are blessed with much fresh mercy daily! Thank you Lord!



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




No comments: