JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Saturday, February 1, 2014

ABC~ Question & Answer

I stole this fun little thing from a Face Book friend who found it on Instagram.
I thought it would be fun to answer the questions.
So I have the answers below to each letter.
Hope you enjoy the trivia
Please feel free to have fun and take this and play along!



A. No~ Married
B. February 16
C. OH MY! Through my live time there surely has been many crushes. Today it is.....I'm not telling!
D. A glass of water
E. Ummm.... My Lord and Savior
F. Randy Travis "Forever and Ever Amen!"
G. Having fun!
H. Depends what color I have on hand at the time....Dark Carmel...but it could change in six weeks.
I. Life
J. Nothing really! No reason to be.
K. My friend Jeannie 
L. I would have to say Jeannie
M. Not sharing.... I was named after several people and I am honored to carry their name.
N. I don't think I have one. ..If I had to chose one I think it would be 101
O. To be a better person than I was yesterday
P. Mary
Q. How old am I?
R. Grandchildren
S. Thank you Lord
T. 5:00 AM
U. LOL Pink with black polka dots
V. Really? Lets just say that it is best left unsaid!
W. Mice
X. LOL There is a reason they are an Ex!!!! I don't think there is any love lost.
Y. This afternoon when I said I will see you next week to Norma as I took her back to her room. Always a big hug for the ladies!!!
Z. Aquarius




Did we have fun with these questions and answers? 

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1







No comments: