JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Candid Moments

A Visit With My Mom & Aunt

February 2, 2014
Kirkland, Washington
This it my Aunts door all decorated for Valentines Day.
She has won 1st place for her door decorations at the facility that she lives at. 
She loves to decorate.
She is so festive.

February 2, 2014
Kirkland, Washington
Mom & Aunt Carol
My mom and my beautiful Aunt!
I love them both so very much.
I was so glad I could take mom over to see her sister.
She hadn't seen her in awhile so it was a celebration of Christmas, and birthdays.
Loved it!
Aunt Carol to us to lunch in their lovely lunch area. 
It was really good too!

February 2, 2014
Kirkland, Washington
Aunt Carol & I
Was taking selfies so I could get some photos of me with my Aunt!
I'm laughing so hard.
They didn't turn out as well as I would have hoped.
But am so very grateful to have them.

February 2, 2014
Kirkland, Washington
Mom & I
Yet another selfie with me and mom!
Love these two ladies so very much.
My heart was filled this weekend with the love of my family.
The visit just wasn't long enough.
I will have to try and make more trips up there.

February 2, 2014
Poulsbo, Washington
Beth
Just so fun spending time with each of you as you come by and say hello;
 As I share my world with you.
I hope you come on by for another adventure with me.
Don't forget to leave a comment and let me know whats on your mind  or what you would like to see in my nick of the woods.
It is a blessings to share the beauty of Gods creation with each of you.
Many blessings

Do you enjoy learning about the history of where you live?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
Day 12~
Where you Ate Lunch

So I stopped by one of my most favorite hamburger stands
Burgerville USA
I have a card you buy one get one free
But I bought to take out and eat at home
Making it a sack lunch
I had appointments that I had to be home for


February Joy Dare

Day 12

3 Hard Eucharisteos

!. Getting out of bed this morning to go to work! It is a blessing to have work to go too though. Sometimes just hard to move when its nice and snugly inside those covers.
2. Being able to get those pin curls worked right in! Then being able to smiles as she pokes holes in her heads and says to me; "There's holes that need to be fixed!" NO KIDDING! Lady you just poked the hole in the style and back combing! LOL Thank you for the spirit of laughter and patience's.
3. Getting the towels done for tomorrows beauty and smiles for the ladies at the shop. Some days you just don't want to do anything! Grateful I did and happy I made it through yet another Winters day of laughter and creating sunshine!



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1







1 comment:

Rosebud Collection said...

Beautiful pictures..so happy you got to visit too..spread that love..haha..Rosebud