JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Candid Moments

Afternoon Views

February 23, 2014
This photo was so awesome to me!
I didn't realize how many dogs I had captured in the lens. 
I was so excited!
I think this is one of my favorite photos from Sunday at "Thousand Arces: Dog Park"
I loved seeing all the dogs playing.
People are so friendly.
Dogs running around,
People actual speaking to one another and saying hello!
Life couldn't be better than this!

February 23, 2014
Even people out on horseback with their dogs.
Everyone stops and talks with one another.
Kids on bikes and mom's and dad's pulling wagons while dogs run around playing.
It has to be the best play ground around in my book!
Endless trails running along the river.
It is so beautiful!
I can hardly wait till Spring and Summer to come out and play here.


February 23, 2014
 This photo is at Multnomah Falls
It is the bridge I cross over to get to the Falls from the parking area off the freeway.
I just loved the bare branch reaching over the water in front of the bridge.
It was such a great day for an afternoon outing of fun!

February 26, 2014
Beth
As another day comes to a close I pray this one found you doing well.
It is mid week...hump day.... looking towards the weekend!
Hope you enjoyed your mid week adventure at the Parks in the neighborhood here.
Glad you stopped by ....Please leave a comment I love hearing from you.
Blessings

Do you plan adventures for the weekend or to you just let the weekend plan itself?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
February 26 ~ 
Stranger

At first I dint think I was going to be able to get this one done.
But I did accomplish it when I went to get my mail.
There was a young couple standing outside.
The postman wasn't finished at the mail boxes yet.
Then there were some repair men working on the grounds behind my apartment building in another area of the apartments.
So many strangers on a late Winter afternoon in the cold.


"Yes, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me."
~Psalm 23:4
Heavenly Father, when the darkness comes over us and storms beat around us, shelter us under your wing.

February Joy Dare
Day 26 ~
3 Gifts seen as reflection
1. When I work on my taxes it is always a reflection of last years earnings and spending. Gods amazing provision seen through it all.
2. Looking over bills and seeing what is truly important to spend our money on and what is a waste of our hard earn money. Re evaluating what our spending should be on what is considered luxury items and bills.
3. Seeing photos of loved ones as they have grown through the years and what wonderful children they are as they have grown into amazing young adults and parents.. So proud of each and everyone that I have had in my circle of life, as the years have passed. Thank you Lord for my three and all the many you have richly blessed into my life through friends and family.

A Holy Experience


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1

No comments: