JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Monday, February 17, 2014

Candid Moments

Birthday Celebration

February 16, 2014
Beth
 The sights and sounds of the day.
It was a quiet celebration.
With a slow start to the day.
Reflecting on the amazing gifts I have in my family and friends!
I have been blessed with a treasure box full of them.

Nothing compares to the love of family and friends on special events and days in our lives.
Thankful to have such a bouquet full of love.

February 16, 2014
Receiving birthday wishes from far and near.
From family and friends loved so dear.
It makes you feel so special and important.

February 16, 2014
Each card hand picked with love.
With hand written messages of wishes of blessings.
Friendships that stretch across the years and miles.
Bringing smiles from afar with rich birthday wishes.


February 16, 2014
Kenney & Beth
Sweet smiles of warmth under rainy skies of gray.
Hot coffee made with love from a friend.
Laughter and joy spread sunshine;
In the gray mist of rain fall.

February 16, 2014
Quiet beauty falls upon the silent spaces.
Each holds a beauty of celebration of the day,

February 16, 2014
Wonderful surprises await us at the restaurant for lunch.
Displays fit for a Queen!
 "Francis Xavier's Restaurant"
Sweet lefts overs of love from Valentines Day!

February 16, 2014
Kathrine & Beth
 Birthday girls celebrating their birthdays!
Making memories to cherish a life time.
Thank you Kathrine for the beautiful lunch at  "Francis Xavier's Restaurant".


February 16, 2014
Beth 
As the birthday day comes to a close,
A little homemade salsa shall we make.
A chopper to chop those onions quickly.
No tears shall we shed!
Frustration taken out with each pump of the chopper!

{Laughing}


February 16, 2014
Beth
One last glimpse of this wonderful day.
Birthday wishes all day long.
Songs sang from the heart of the little ones.
Broken silk roses found blowing in the yard;
Sent with love from my Father above.
It has been a glorious day and weekend!
Thank you for dropping in and joining the fun.

Don't forget to leave a comment.
Blessings!

What is your favorite thing to do on your Birthday?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/




Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
February 16~ 
In Your Hand

This one was really fun to do!
Especially since today was my birthday.
I had plenty of things in my hand and things to be thankful for!
The pink pig bank from my girlfriends to do my 52 weeks savings plan.
My charm bracelet from my Mary Kay Director.
My pink Cadillac necklace  from my girlfriend Kathrine.
The white silk roses that where scattered in the yard blowing in the wind;
I say were love from the Father above. 



February Joy Dare

Day 16
3 Gifts in shadows
1. The shadows of the sun peeping in and out of the rain clouds today
2. Shadows of the passing years as I celebrate my special day
3. The shadow of the day passing by

This was a really difficult one to do. Especially since it was a gray rainy day! Not an easy one to find shadows in! I did it though! 



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




1 comment:

Julie Jordan Scott said...

What a spectacular birthday celebration you had! All the photos made me feel like I was there with you. Your poems combined with the photos made it even more interesting.

THANK YOU!