JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Candid Moments


MY VALENTINE

February 2014
Gresham, Oregon
Snow Storm
 Originally was to post for Valentines day!
I came home from work and was so exhausted I fell fast asleep.
I woke for a short time and then off to sleep again.
I was playing with apps to get this amazing frame around this photo.
It was taken during our snow adventures.
I thought it was rather amazing it was in the shape of a heart!

February 2014
Gresham, Oregon
Snow Storm
 It was so pretty!
 This amazing photo of the plant buried in snow.
Foot prints of those loved ones passing by.
Yet reaching for love through the cold.

February 2014
Gresham, Oregon
Snow Storm
My heart is frozen over 
With the love I have for you
Without your love
Near by
Pining away 
Wishing you were here
Needles pricking my heart
Breaking away
Melting into a million tears
Every tear held 
With love for you
As your love 
Melts my frozen heart
When you are near

~Beth~


February 15, 2014
Barlow Inn
Welches, Oregon
Today my friends took me out to one of my favorite places to relax and break away from the world.
We had an early birthday celebration for myself and another friend Kathrine.
It was a perfect day of fun and celebration!
Wish you all could have been here with me enjoying the warmth by the fire place;
The great company, some food, and drinks along with a wonderful time making new memories for a life time.
Enjoy your weekend come back and visit!
Don't forget to leave a comment.

Do you have a three day weekend this weekend? If so what are your plans?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/

Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
February 14~ Love
This one was kinda of hard to do in so many ways. 
Because love is such a huge package and covers so many precious things that bring Love to our hearts.
I had to work today ....
So the hearts of those I work with is what I saw in each one of these pictures I took.
They decorated the assisted home and just had the theme of love running through the entire place.
They have had many loves and lost many as they shared some today with me.
I am so grateful to be apart of their lives and know I'm loved by each of them;
I as well love them.



February Photo Challenge
February 15~ 
Something beginning with "E"
Well I wasn't to overly creative on this one.
But I did have fun with it!
My given name is "Elizabeth"
So I have lots of pictures of me.
So I went for the win on this one.
I knew I wasn't going to have to think to much outside the box!
So I just gathered up some of the most recent photos of me.
What I should have done was gotten some baby photos and others to create this one to date.
But I really didn't think about that until after I had posted.


February joy dare

Day 14
3 Ways you feel the love of God 
1. Through His word and road map to a filling life 
2. Through family and friends 
3. Through my grand children's laughter and love


February Joy Dare
Day 15
A gift in losing, finding, making something
Losing weight and inches is wonderful need to lose more headed towards better health. 
Finding joy in everyday life is amazing! even when you think you have nothing to be joyful about God will show you how wrong you are and how much you have to be joyous about. So finding joy in everything!
Making memories with friends that I will cherish for a life time. Thank you each one for making special memories with me everyday and making my journey so amazing!

A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1





No comments: