JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Three Word Wednesday



Cruel, adjective (cruelercruelest): willfully causing pain or suffering to others, or feeling no concern about it; causing pain or suffering.

Ghastly, adjective (ghastlierghastliest): causing great horror or fear; frightful or macabre; informal objectionable; unpleasant; extremely unwell; deathly white or pallid.

Unkempt, adjective (especially of a person) having an untidy or disheveled appearance.



Each passing day
Brings ghastly pain
As each drifting thought comes back to the first
In cruel twist of fate
The loss of you
Brings no relief
With hope of a new day
With a never ending love
Lost in the search
Each unkempt thought of you
Releases the heart
From drowning pain
In hopes of finding
The inner peace
With each passing day
Each thought drifting back to the first

~Beth~


Do you have a special Valentine to share with this Friday?


http://www.threewordwednesday.com/


www.marykay.com/ehernandez1