JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Candid Moments

Train

February 4, 2014
Sandy Blvd
 I am always trying to capture pictures of trains without great success.
Today I captured some train snaps with some little help from my friend Mary.
We were coming back from Costco today and this train was at a halt on the tracks. 
She pulled over in busy traffic just so I could get a few snapshots.
She knows how hard I have been trying to get snaps of them.
So grateful she pulled over so I could get a few shots of the train.
It started rolling out the minute I hopped out of the car.
But I did manage to get a few good snaps of the train anyways.

February 4, 2014
Sandy Blvd
I really like this shot as it capture the lvoe I have for trees as well.
Maybe I will get some more great shots of trains another day.
Adventures are new everyday we just never know what it will bring us.
Always open to the new day and what it holds.

Do you have trouble getting pictures of anything that you really would like to get more of? What is it?





February Day 4, Photo Challenge 
Hope
Hoping for work in my salon to meet all of my needs and to make the ladies feel as special and as beautiful as they truly are.
Hope in the Lord that I share daily 
Never giving up on my dreams or what the Lord has placed in my heart
A home that I will be owning my years end!
The hope that is in my heart 



February Joy dare

Day 4

3 Gifts found when bent down
1. All of my shoes that I have to pick from to wear daily. Even though most I really cannot wear for long periods of time. So grateful to have them and to have the feet I have to walk with.
2. All the warm carpet I walk on instead of cold tile floors.
3. The best gift found when bent down is that I can bend down and move all around and freely. That is a gift that some don't have and I'm so grateful for it daily.


A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1