JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, February 21, 2014

Candid Moments


SKY Clouds

February 21, 2014
Today my photo challenge was clouds.
I hadn't gone for a walk yet,
 So it was a perfect day for the challenge.
 A perfect opportunity for me to be out in the fresh air and get some great photos of the clouds.
 The sky was awaiting to show off some of its amazing beauty hand painted by God for me to enjoy and share.
The wild life as well was enjoying the afternoon beauty in the upper limbs of the branches.
I think these two were sweethearts.
They sat there taking in their surroundings.
It was mesmerizing to watch them.
  
February 21, 2014
I loved trying to take photos that were slightly different.
But at the same time captured the clouds and gave a feel for the late afternoon.
I had so much fun doing that too.
I love these challenges as it helps me to work on my skills.
I really need to get my fancy camera out and work on learning how to use it to its full potential.
Maybe I will do that in the month of March.
I still want to take a photo class or two possibly at the college near by.
I know it would help me so much in honing in my skills in photography.

February 21, 2014
It was amazing to watch all the planes coming in late this afternoon.
We are right on the flight line to the airport.
Some days they are lined up!
 At certain times of the day looks as though they may land right in our yard.
I also get so excited when I get a good capture of the airplane in my lenses.
I wonder if they can see me up there?
I know they cant!
But..... it is fun to think they might.
The kid at heart!
I have flown so many times in and out of that airport.
I'm thinking I'm wanting to do another adventure in the near future.
I guess we will wait and see if that works into my plans.

February 21, 2014
This was a dark and interesting cloud.
Most of them where blue puff clouds moving quickly.
I'm sure we are getting snow on the mountain.
We sure do need it.
Looks like more rain will be headed our way by no later than Sunday, then for the next week calling for steady rain showers.

February 21, 2014
Beth
Another week is coming to a close along with this day.
I so enjoyed sharing my walk with you in the clouds.
It is always magical and breathe taking.
I am always amazed at the treasures and jewels we find along our path throughout the day.
Please don't forget to leave a comment I love hearing for each and everyone of you.
Blessings

Do you like taking walks in the afternoon, morning, when? Do you have a favorite place to walk?

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/


Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
Day 21~ Cloud
Today was a perfect day for the challenge.
It had been raining for the past week.
We had beautiful break and the sun trying to pop out behind all these beautiful clouds.
I took I think about fifty photos.
I sure had fun taking them too!
The sky was amazing!

They  made me want to climb aboard and go on the magic carpet ride;
 In the wild blue sky among the clouds playing with the angels.
But instead I played with my camera and found sky beauty in every direction I looked.


"Delight thyself also in the Lord: and He shall give thee the desires of thine heart."
~Psalm 37:4

Father, Author and Giver of life, to believe in you is to accept life with all its potential and hope and happiness.


February Joy Dare

Day 21 ~
3 Gifts white
1. The big white puffy clouds floating about today like ships in the sky
2. My now clean white towels for the salon (Got all my laundry done!)
3. My Mary Kay White translucent powder! Just love it! It is the best!



A Holy Experience

www.marykay.com/ehernandez1




No comments: