JellyPages.com

New Back ground

Daily Journey

My journey through my day and my life with its andotes and life lessons of the day. The gifts and blessing of those people the Lord has surrounded me with along with the many treasure's He has left for me to open and enjoy along the way. My walk with my Lord and Savior, Prayers, Work, Play. Pictures of the gifts and blessing. My journey through life and how it has strengthened, blessed me or............

Blog Awards

Friday, February 28, 2014

Candid Moments


Needs Tending


Looking at my sad flower pots.
Thinking it should be about that time when I start cleaning these pots out.
Ready to get ready for Spring and blooming flowers once again.


My patio still looking so barren and sad.
Needing some freshening up.
Maybe some cutting back and cleaning of the flower pots.
A little sprucing up may bring some hope of Spring to this little space in the world.


Even the water bowl for the animals looks as though it needs a little freshening up.
I know the neighbor had that there for her sweet little pets.
They had adopted my patio when they moved in.
So she put water between the pots. 
When she freshens the pots get watered.
Maybe why I still have some greener in my pot here.


As I look at my patio I so want to get out and clean the pots.
Maybe if the weather stays sunny this weekend I may get out and at least weed and cut back all the dead out.
So longing for the new beginnings and the Spring sunshine and weather. 

February 28, 2014
Beth
As the month of February comes to a close and the weekend is upon;
We look forward to ushering in the month of March.
It has been a good month and look forward to what March will blow in.
With new adventures awaiting for us and new discovers of what lays ahead;
I hope you join come along and share the fun.
Please leave a comment as I love hearing from you.
Blessings

Do you have huge plans for the weekend? 

http://ussminnow1964.blogspot.com/
Photo Challenge


February Photo Challenge
February 28 ~
Upside Down
This one was a bit of a challenge for me.
I couldn't find anything upside down while I was at work.
Then as they day dwindled away ......I was thinking oh I have to get something upside down.
No kinds to turn upside down....
So I was the upside event.
Remind you of the "BIG HAIR DAYS?"
Accomplished!


"The fear of the Lord tendeth to life: and he that hath is shall abide satisfied."
~Proverbs 19:23
Thank you, Lord, for the privilege of communion with you.


February Joy Dare
Day 28
3 Gifts from the past-that help you trust the future
1. My three beautiful daughters each a gift and help me trust in the future and what it holds.....as they are the future.
2. My ten beautiful grandchildren that my daughters have blessed me with. They truly are what the future will be in future generations. I look forward to seeing how they will shape and change their world for the better. They are already amazing young adults that I'm proud to say I'm their grandma! Truly blessed!
3. The word of God {The Bible} It is my road map the story of the past into the future. It tells me we are Victorious! We win in the end! Praise the Lord!


A Holy Experience



www.marykay.com/ehernandez1


No comments: